Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fresh Air!

For the first time in almost 2 weeks I got to go outside yesterday.  So long as I wear a mask and gloves, and someone wheels me in a wheel chair, I am allowed to go outside to the meditation garden here at the hospital.  Even through the mask the air was "fresher" that the recycled variety I've been breathing the past 2 weeks.  The sound of the fountains, the breeze through the fountain grass and leaves on the trees;  it felt so good that I didn't mind the sound of traffic of on Higley and US 60 that tried to compete with the traquility of the garden in which I sat.  I watched as a garbage kitty took his chances trying to raid the sole garbage can in the area.  I was tempted to try to call the lil guy my way but then remembered there's a reason I have wear gloves and a mask when I leave my room.

Today, I'm looking forward to spending some time down there so I can soak up some Vitamin D.  That is going to feel so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment