Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Because I Don't Just Like Doing One Thing At A Time...

...I decided to develop an ear and gum infection over the same weekend.  I was down for the count, eating ibuprofin like candy, not eating (much to Dad's chagrin).  My visit to the dentist on Monday was interesting.  My teeth were chattering so hard they had a hard time examining my mouth.  They ended up using a lead vest to help warm me up.  They wrote me some scripts to help with the infection and told me to come back in a couple days for a more thorough examination and a cleaning.  Luckily there was no infection in my roots or bone.

Two days later, after seeing my primary care physician about all the other craziness I'd been feeling, getting a sizable blood draw, and having Adolph Eichman clean my teeth, I met a friend for a beer.  When we left, I noticed I'd missed 4 calls from the same number...one I did not know.  That was weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment