Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Time to Deal, Amongst Other Things

So the past year I have spent not vacationing, not taking it easy, but I've been fighting for the right to live. And that seems to be lost on some people who will go unnamed. Some people who should know better because they've been through something similar. I forgive them for how they chose to share their thoughts with me, wishing that they would have discussed their thoughts with me versus shredding me to bits andthinking  doing so was OK. But I'm not one to sit there and have a pity party. I think those who cast about such terms about others, are the ones who are most likely to sit there and sit in that type of a pool for his long as they want because they like being the center of that type of attention.  But that is not me.

I have a lot of work to do. No bones about it. Even though the doctors will not keep me from looking for work, of course their desire is that I don't work full time until I've reached the one year mark. And while I know I higher much more easily, my anxiety levels I'm not able to control very well yet, I am improving and these are all things that will help me to be better focused on my new job. But at the same time I'm glad that I'm not working yet because on both of those fronts, I would struggle. So I am working on being ready to flood the market branding Dianne 2.0 and see about getting back into IT and starting to turn a good living again.  


No comments:

Post a Comment