Friday, April 19, 2013

D 0, Transplant Day has Arrived!!!

I did not sleep well last night at all. Excited and nervous and tired do not even begin to describe how I am feeling right now. My parents are planning to be here in my room for the transplant. I also have some friends coming up this morning and later this evening to check on me. The process should be fairly uneventful.

April 19, 2013 will become my second birthday - Dianne 2.0's birthday - a day that I'll celebrate every year hereafter. I will still remember Dianne 1.0's birthday because it is such a cool date. Woo hoo, two birthdays in one year!

Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement and strength, your prayers, and for being there for my family and I as we've gone through this process. God bless each and everyone of you. You will all be in my heart thoughts and prayers for life.



No comments:

Post a Comment